Sunday, April 12, 2009

My weekend..

I'm just happy :)

In the weekend I've been taking care of my to adorable Border Collies (dogs). We just had a great time, and the weather couldn't be better!

The mail-man came with my new videocamera the other day, and I'm so happy for it. It was all the money worth.

I also wrote my own song this weekend, and I had a lot of fun while doing it. I don't know how to put up videos yet, so hear is a link to it, if you wanna see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JanTJMhUwoY

I've also been writing with a guy from United Kingdom, who helps me a lot. He actually wrote a song, he wants me to sing. Great! (You can tjeck him out on Twitter: carlharris)
That is going to be a really learning and funny proces I look forward to, so much.

I'll be back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment