Tuesday, November 10, 2009

News!

Hey there. Long time ago. A lot of things have happened to me over the last few weeks. I went to audition for X Factor here in Denmark, and it went pretty good for a time. But now I’m not a part of it anymore.
It was fun to try even though there were a lot of waiting. The last day where they sent me home, I waited for 12 hours!!

Anyway. I have been uploading a new video called “Perfect” by Sara Evans. About a year ago, I recorded another song by her called “Born to fly”. You can check that one out also if you want to on YouTube.

This is “Perfect”:


Now there is less than 2 months till Christmas. Yay. That means it is time for CHRISTMAS-SONGS!
I haven’t decided which songs I’m going to sing yet. But I’m pretty sure that one of them is going to be a Danish song.

Take Care! :)

Henriette

1 comment:

  1. Hello !! I'm claire . I'm french . I like your style . You have a big talent ! Your voice are very good !

    ReplyDelete