Monday, November 30, 2009

I miss you!!

Hi again!

Long time ago. I have been pretty unlucky the last time. First I cut my fingers and couldn’t play guitar for about a whole week!! That was simply horrible. Then I got sick for a couple of days, and then I had no Internet in 3 days!!. Not great.
And I couldn’t practice any songs because I need the Internet to find the chords and listen to the song I want to cover.
Fortunately one good thing is happening right now. From now and till Christmas, my class in school (who also is my band), is out performing on other schools in Demark. That is so cool!! I’m one o the lead-singers, together with 2-3 other. I think I learn a lot by standing in front of a lot of people and perform. Now I’m really shy, but I can feel that it’s getting better with the time! :)
You can see the list of which songs we are singing when we are out performing:

Life Is A Highway – Rascal Flatts
Get Back – The Beatles
Turn Me On – Kira And The Kindred Spirits
The Climb – Miley Cyrus
Tell Me Something Good – Chaka Khan
Come Together – The Beatles
Another One Bites The Dust – Queen
Birthday - The Beatles
Rocking In The Free World – Neil Young
Celebrity Skin – Hole
Butterfly Fly Away – Miley Cyrus
Jul På Vesterbro – Anders Matthesen (Danish rap-christmassong)

I'm not the biggest fan of The Beatles myself, but in my class we have a big Beatles-freak who really wanted to play these. So we did it.

I have a total video-view on all of my videos on 130.000. That’s really amazing. Thanks to all of you for looking at my videos.
My most viewed video is “Big Big World” which has about 34.000 views. Cool!!
You are all great, and every time some of you watch, rate or comment one of my videos I get so happy!
Thanks!! Keep looking, and I’ll keep making videos ;-)

Lots of hugs!!
Henriette

2 comments: