Saturday, June 13, 2009

Home sweet home!

YAY! I’m finally home from the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen. I had a good trip, and saw a lot of funny people. The people are very different 300 km away. And the streets are too.
We had rain the most of the time, but that doesn’t matter so much, because I was with some nice people.

While I was in Copenhagen, I really missed my guitar. Now I haven’t been playing for about a week. I want to upload a new video as soon as possible.
I think it’s going to be “Red Red Wine” by Bob Marley. It’s not my style, but it was a request, so I thought I would try it. It’s just a little exiting.

My brother has made an edited version of my version of “Closer” by Ne Yo. Check it out bellow:


Have a continued good weekend. :)

Henriette

No comments:

Post a Comment