Monday, June 1, 2009

It's so late now..

Today was a great day. The clock is 2 in the night, and I’m still up (It’s good my mom never watches this page. Lol). But the reason I stayed up this late is because this Oscar Medina from Chile wanted to make a video-call with me over Skype. That was really funny.
He played a lot of song to me on his guitar. He is so good at that guitar-stuff. It’s unbelievable.
And actually he made the finish instrumental version of Love Story for me today. Now I just have to record my vocal, and taaadaaaa.. It’s done! :)

And another funny thing I wanna tell you is.. LOOK… Marc from YouTube made a cover of mine cover. Isn’t that great? I think. Big step for me!!


Hugs from me!!

1 comment:

  1. Great!! :) I really appreciate you like my work Henriette.. You have the power to become who you whant, let's go !! (:

    ReplyDelete