Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One step closer to the (almost) impossible!

I had a great day in school. I was alone most of the time, so I made a lots fingerplay-exersices.
It is damn hard!! I never think I’m going to learn it totally (.. easy, I know I will sometime).

Look, this is a part of Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley. Check out how complicated it seems.


If you want to know my song-plan, then read the following (not in that order that I’m playing them):
Always - Bon Jovi
Colors of the wind – Pocahontas
Everything I Do (I do it for you) – Bryan Adams
Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley/Kate Voegle’s version (in a looong time – because I have to learn that finger play first)
And then I have to sing a still unknown original song from YouTube-marc - http://www.youtube.com/aweing .
Also I wanna ask Oscar Medina, my Chilean friend, if he can make the instrumental track of “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus.
I already did that song in an acoustic version, so I think it would be a good project to do a studio-version of it also, because I really like the song and want to do it more detailed. Maybe I can ask my brother if he wants to make a music video for that song. Hmm..

Yep, I’m very busy. I have a lot more requests, but they really have to wait for a while. Lol :)

Yesterday I made to new, really impulsive, videos. And then one more today.
I don’t know when the next video will be uploaded. We’ll see :)

Well, enough for now. Have a nice week. I’ll be back in a few days with some updates ;)

Hugs, Henriette

No comments:

Post a Comment