Monday, August 31, 2009

A new song.. again. Yay!

Well, I'm already up with a new song.



I choose this song because I liked the original SO much. Actually I wanted to make a version with the original music, but then I tried to play it on my guitar and found that way to play it really interesting too. Maybe I will make another version someday.

I can tell you guys what music we are playing in my school. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll tell you very short;
I'm going in a school where what we do is playing music. And that's it. Very simple.
In a couple of months when we are getting good, we have to perform different places.
And that's why we now exert ourselves to these songs:

Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
Get Back - The Beatles
Rockin' in The Free World - Neil Young
The Climb - Miley Cyrus (MY CHOICE - and everyone in my class hate me for choosing that song. LOL)

As you can see, the 3 first songs is not what I'm used to play, and in the beginning, I had much difficulty in accepting these song choices. But I had to!!
Fortunately my teacher let me choose a song I really like, and that's "The Climb".
And that's hard for the other to accept, because they don't like that kind of music. But I do. LOL :D

Thanks to those who still follows me!!

DanyaaMUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment