Friday, September 4, 2009

(Nothing) lol.

I have had a lot of time to make some videos to YouTube, because I have had free from school the last 3 days. All the pupils had that. That's great, but also a LITTLE boring. (I know that all I just wrote sounds stupid - but I really couldn't figure out how else to write is).

Anyway, it's good that I always can sing and play some guitar. yay!
Another 2 videos has been uploaded yesterday. It's "Lucky" by Britney Spears and "Mamma Do" by Pixie Lott. I love the lyrics in both songs. They are really well-written.

"Lucky" is a very old song, but after Britney Spears get into a big crisis, I think the song really tarted to mean something - it's not just a song, if you understand what I mean.

"Mamma Do" is specially in that way, that Pixie Lott, who's singing it, also is a teenager. I think she is 18. The lyric in that song is a little funny, I think. Before anyone start to think something I just wanna say that I CAN NOT relate to the lyrics ;)
But I think you should take a listen to both of them on http://www.youtube.com/danyaamusic

Have a nice weekend, and take care for now!!

Hugs from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment