Monday, June 14, 2010

New cover – soon!!

Hey Everybody

I have good news. Actually I kinda already told you in the subject, but, there I’m gonna upload a new cover really soon. It is taped and almost ready, but I need a program to make it fine so it can get on YouTube.
It’s a song called “Over my head” by The Fray. I have made songs by The Fray before and I really like their style. One of the old covers I have made is “How To Save A Life”



The next 3 days I’m going to the studio to record some songs with The Fireflies. I can’t wait to do that. Being in the studio is one of the best things in the whole world! Singing all day in 3 days!! WEHU!! And being with my two group members. They are so sweet.

Julia the first picture, Mathilde the next :-)




Stay cool until next time!! :D

Henriette

No comments:

Post a Comment