Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Update again.


Heeey

The weather here in Denmark was SO great today. The sun was shining – but not so much to get burned. Phew!
My brother’s girlfriend got finish with her “high school” (but here in Denmark it’s called something else I don’t know how to translate to English). Anyway… It was a good day with a lot of great food and nice people.

In the next week I am going to Copenhagen (capital of Denmark) to record 2 more songs to our album with The Fireflies. Being in studio with these girls is one of the best things in the world. Sometimes you are in the box singing and sometimes you are eating chips and sometimes you are just talking with the nice people in the studio, and listen to all the good music coming out of the speakers. Great!

And I received my new shoes today!!!! Weee….. (And you also got my whole living room to see).
Look…


I’m still not done with finding out how my blog is going to look. But I think I’m on the right way.

See you!!

Hugs… :)

2 comments: