Monday, July 12, 2010

Home from Paris.... :)

Now I’m home from a great weekend in Paris, France. I saw a lot of exciting and beautiful places and I must say, that Paris is a wonderful city with a lot of nice people and interesting places.
The biggest and funniest I saw was the Eiffel tower. It was SO high!! Me and my mom got all the way to the top. What a view you have from there. And it felt totally untrue standing right there next to it. Really fascinating!

It’s weird how different things can be if you just fly in 2 hours. The weather, the food, people, the buildings. Everything is so different. The only thing who is the same all over is Coca Cola. But I don’t like that, so it doesn’t mean anything to me. Hehe :D

The hotel we lived at was great. Small cozy rooms with French balconies just like in movies, and it only took  minutes in a metro to go to the centrum of Paris. It really couldn't be better.

If it's possible for me, I wish learning French some day. Beautiful language - but really hard to understand!!

Here is some few pics from the trip: 


 This is me in front of The Eiffel Tower. Look how powerful it is. Wwoooaaarh!!



This is the really beautiful view highest up from The Eiffel Tower!!



This is champs-Elysées seen from a tourbus.

This is me in front of NOTRE DAME!! The only thing I could think abuout when I stood there, was that Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame has been there. In cartoon ofcourse. 

And at last.. a picture of me eating breakfast at the hotel. Great!


Enjoy your vacation if you are so lucky having that!! Or else.. just enjoy your life.

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Jeg kan hjælpe dig med at lære fransk :D

    ReplyDelete