Friday, May 29, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!

Listen..
I woke up this morning and saw an email in my inbox from my aunt, where she showed me a blog by a woman named Tammy Jo. What I saw on her blog was incredible.
She seems to be a big big big fan of me. YAY!!

You can see it here, if you want to: http://tammyjoscreations.blogspot.com/

And she is also so sweet to comment almost every video I have been uploading on YouTube. That’s just amazing how nice people can be!!
(And Tammy: If you are looking, I wanna say 10000 thanks to you for being such a loyal fan of me).

Another great new is, that my Chilean friend, Oscar, now has sent me an acoustic demo-version of Love Story. It was SO good. He is an amazing guitar-player, and I’m really looking forward to show you the real version when it comes!!

Also I received 3 beautiful necklaces from my aunt yesterday! I promised her to sing “You Belong With Me” by Taylor Swift, so I’m gonna do that as soon as possible.

I have so many things to do at time:
I’m going to school 7 hours at day (where I play guitar and sing all the time – can’t be more amazing)
I have a request for Everything I Do I Do It For You – Bryan Adams
A request for You’re Not Sorry – Taylor Swift
I have to do Love Story in cooperation with Oscar, from Chile.
I’m almost done with a song by Ne-Yo called “Closer.”
The big Beatles-book is still calling on me. LOL.
And of course I have to do “You Belong With Me” by Taylor Swift.

Exiting time!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Love Henriette

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Henriette !
    I just decided to peek in to see if you had any new posts and was shocked to see your message.. It is I that am thankful to you for allowing me and everyone else, the chance to listen to your beautiful voice and guitar playing by posting your songs for us to listen to ..
    I have indeed become a very big fan of yours and that wont change.
    You are amazing. You are so talented and you handle yourself so well in the comments you respond to that are left for you at youtube.
    I cant wait until the day that I am hearing the news that Henriette is traveling the world to attend concerts that many are purchasing tickets ahead of time to see !
    Please keep Michigan on your list !
    Keep the songs coming- I'm loving them. And I'm sure everyone else is as well!
    Hugs,
    TammyJo

    ReplyDelete