Thursday, July 2, 2009

This is the situation.

Now there is only a day until I get vacation from school. Wuhu. In this week we have just making funny things like going to the beach, taking a bicycle ride, watching some sculptures outside and so on. Very funny, and the sun has been shining the whole time. Couldn’t be better.
As you maybe have seen, I have made a new vide; Colors of the Wind.
I think that one turned out very well.

I have practiced “You’re not Sorry” by Taylor Swift, but have a little troubles with the chord called “f”. It’s a bit complicated – in my opinion – so I have to play it a lot of times before I can do it well enough and upload it to YouTube.

My Chilean friend, Oscar, is doing “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus, and I am going to sing that one.
If some of you think “Haven’t you sung it before?” – I can tell you, Yes!, but in an acoustic version with my guitar. This time it will be a studio version ;)

Have a nice weekend tomorrow! :)

All the best, Henriette

No comments:

Post a Comment