Monday, May 4, 2009

Hard time for me..

Hi again.
So long time, since I've been writing to you. I have been missing you.
I have practiced my English a little - ONLY A LITTLE.
I still need a lot of training, but hopefully it will come.
Today I went to my work.. and quit. Yes, it's right. Sad story, but I had to.
I've been thinking a lot of it, and decided that it was the right thing to do.
Enough about that.

Finally I think I know how to put vidoes into my blogs.. tjeck it out. It's me singing "Heaven" by the amazing Bryan Adams:

Copyright music and lyrics reproduced by kind permission of Adams Communications - for original, exclusive performances by Bryan Adams, check-out the official channel at www.youtube.com/bryanadams.



Yaaaayy..

I'm still working on the songs I've got from the writer: Carl Harris.
I think one of the songs will be availabel in the begenning of the next week.
You can absolutely look forward to it, because the lyrics is amazing. It's kinda inspired by my "old" job at McDonald's.

Well, keep reading my blog, even thoug you think its a little borred sometimes, but I promise.. The more you read, the more interesting it will get ;)

Byeeee..

No comments:

Post a Comment