Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm just writing and writing and writing..

I was just looking at my blog and thought “How the hell can I write SO MUCH about myself in a different language than what I normally speaks?”
And after a long times thinking, I still don’t know why. But maybe I should show my old English-teacher this site, so she can see that I’m not that hopeless at English as I used to be. LOL :)

But anyway.. Not so much has happening since yesterday evening, and yet..

It’s funny like things changes. When I first recorded “China in Your Hand” (as you can see below), I really didn’t liked it. I didn’t like the rhythm, the key and the lyrics. But now, I think it’s some of the best songs I have ever did. And after I start liking the melody of the song, it was like the lyrics made more sense to me.
On YouTube it has got about 800 views and a lots of “5-stars-rating”. So I think people like it.

Here it is – my dad’s version of the video:
China in your hand


Wish you all a great beginning on a new, and hopefully wonderful, week tomorrow!

Henriette

2 comments:

  1. its my favorite song of all, by the way your dads myspace photo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Yeah, he is a graphics, so he does silly stuff to photos sometimes.

    ReplyDelete